2. To get Endorsement of different types of helicopters. Appx gives out the conversion flying requirements and also the grouping of helicopters of same type for which just a conversion check is required.
12. Visibility below 5 kms, Can I Take Off ? - Special VFR Rules. RWSI conducts these capsules : http://www.rwsi.org/SVFR.asp
13. Flying experience to be given to DGCA for requirements i.e. renewal / enorsement etc : Fill up in Form CA39
14. One Time Sanction to be taken for any Pilot to act as Instructor/Examiner for Conversion/Skill Test/Proficiency Check : appendix B. PERFORMA - FID 1
17. Flying more than one type of Helicopter? Read these Instructions.
18. Renewal of CHPL.
19. Want to become an Examiner/Instructor/Check Pilot? Read these Instructions.
20. Can we land 20 mins after sunset? Yes, you can Takeoff also 20 mins before sunrise as per CAR, when in cntrolled air space its sunrise to sunset as per AIP. but at the same time it is advisable to stick to 30 mins before Sunset for SAR and any unforseen reasons. Have a look at this article.