HELP YOURSELF - GET ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED
(Inspired by my father, Late Mr PC Srivastava who always disseminated Knowledge and Information to all without any returns -- This site is dedicated to his noble principles of life.)
Helicopter IndiaIndiaph: +91-981-841-7070fax: +email@example.com
For day to day requirements of Helicopter pilots, like Helicopter Flight manuals and DGCA CARS come handy. Most of them are listed below, their knowledge will be of immense help.
Helicopter India - Please contribute via comments (contact us) to improve this service
Helicopter Pilots Code of Conduct - Courtesy Capt Ajit P Singh Bhattal
"R44 Raven II" "BELL 407" "AS 350B3" "EC-135 P2+" "EC-145(BK-117)" "AGUSTA GRAND A109S" "AW-139"
1. Training syllabus for becoming a Helicopter Pilot.
2. To get Endorsement of different types of helicopters. Appx gives out the conversion flying requirements and also the grouping of helicopters of same type for which just a conversion check is required.
3. Offshore flying requirements.
4. Hill flying requirements.
5. Recurrent Training / Continuity Training requirements.
6. Medical standards and requirements to be maintained.
7. Expired licence? - Instructions for how to renew it.
8. Criteria For Approval Of Examiners/ Instructors/ Check Pilots For Helicopter Operations.
9. Know your FLIGHT DUTY TIME LIMITATIONS - FDTL.
10. Want to leave your company? - Know the NOTICE PERIOD.
11. Single Pilot operations, YES OR NO - Know the minimum flight crew requirements.
12. Visibility below 5 kms, Can I Take Off ? - Special VFR Rules. RWSI conducts these capsules : http://www.rwsi.org/SVFR.asp
13. Flying experience to be given to DGCA for requirements i.e. renewal / enorsement etc : Fill up in Form CA39
14. One Time Sanction to be taken for any Pilot to act as Instructor/Examiner for Conversion/Skill Test/Proficiency Check : appendix B. PERFORMA - FID 1
15. Test performa : Skill Test (Get it signed by ATC), Proficiency Check, Hill/Mountain Flying Check, Off Shore Flying Check & IR Check.
16. Pilots Log Book (MS Excell), FTL/FDTL Monitoring (MS Excell), Pilots Data Management (MS Acess).
17. Flying more than one type of Helicopter? Read these Instructions.
18. Renewal of CHPL.
19. Want to become an Examiner/Instructor/Check Pilot? Read these Instructions.
20. Can we land 20 mins after sunset? Yes, you can Takeoff also 20 mins before sunrise as per CAR, when in cntrolled air space its sunrise to sunset as per AIP. but at the same time it is advisable to stick to 30 mins before Sunset for SAR and any unforseen reasons. Have a look at this article.
Happy Landings -- Col Pradeep Srivastava BLOG(for Interaction)
firstname.lastname@example.org ADVERTISE ON THIS SITE